EN203 English Pronunciation (Evening Class)
Here are the final scores:
Mar 24 -
Mar 26 -
Mar 27 -
Apr 1 -
Apr 2 -
Apr 3 -
Apr 4 - Group 2 presentation
Apr 7 - CLASS CANCELLED (THAI PUBLIC HOLIDAY)
Apr 8 - Group Quiz / Presentations
Apr 9 - Final exam
- You must arrive on time. Failure to arrive on time will result in not being able to take the final exam.
- The exam is individual
- The exam is multiple choice.
- You can not use dictionaries or mobile phones.
- Copying neighbour's work will result in a FAIL.
- The exam will be based on any of the chapters covered in class (2, 6, 7, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23) or any of the course slides on the class pages below
Course textbook (e-book format)
Chapters we will cover in class:
2, 6, 7, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23
Course Information and syllabus
The following file contains information about the course including the course syllabus and class dates
IPA chart for the course
The following is the IPA chart that will be used during the course. You can download it below.
Recommended app for the IPA on your phone
How to type the IPA
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Please check all of the pages of the course website before emailing me.
- Sign in is before 10am every morning
- Do not use phones for social networking in class. Phones can only be used for dictionaries or course materials.
- Do not sign in your friends in the morning or you will lose your attendance score
- Do not copy or cheat
- There are no re-takes permitted for this course. If you fail the course or miss the exam then you must re-take it when it is next offered