EN405 Class 3
In today's class we:
- Went through salutations and complimentary closes (see below)
- Looked at how complimentary closes have changed since email has become so common (see below)
- Watched a documentary called 'Helvetica' which was about the famous typeface, before discussing it briefly and how it relates to letter writing.
- Did a worksheet about phrases to use in business English (see below). Correct answers were (according to book) b e h i n o p t v w x y. I think b p and v are questionable though.
- Did quiz 1
- Spent time preparing for the project