In today's class we:
- Talked about the order of main arguments (basically there is no right or wrong order, but it all depends on what makes your essay more persuasive overall).
- Did p97-99
- Did a hook/thesis statement writing exercised based on the titles on p95
- Re-capped counter arguments in more detail, including looking at the sort of language that can be used to make a counter argument
- Spent time in groups working on the presentation
- Did a mind map/hook writing exercise based on the title "Dark chocolate is great"