In today's class we:
- Re-capped the video exercise from the last class
- Looked at more idioms:
Rushed and short on time.
All Bark And No Bite:
When someone is threatening and/or aggressive but not willing to engage in a fight.
All Greek to me:
Meaningless and incomprehensible like someone who cannot read, speak, or understand any of the Greek language would be.
All In The Same Boat:
When everyone is facing the same challenges.
An Arm And A Leg:
Very expensive. A large amount of money.
An Axe To Grind:
To have a dispute with someone.
Apple of My Eye:
Someone who is cherished above all others.
As High As A Kite:
Anything that is high up in the sky.
- Did chapter 37 about prepositions
- Did a 6-word sentence writing exercise
- Did a paragraph writing exercise
- Did quiz 2
- Prepared for the presentation (don't forget...it is next class)
- Did another video exercise about the penguins (5 new items of vocab/5 new idioms)