In today's class we:
- Looked at different forms of emphasis (see below)
- Didn't listen to a new story because the computer was about 15 years out of date :(
- Read a selection from Keith Richard's Autobiography "Life" and interpreted it
- Analysed the first page of The Boogeyman in our groups and inserted the different forms of emphasis.
- Discussed the presentation (see front page)
- A few groups read their interpretations
PLEASE TAKE YOUR RUBBISH FROM THE CLASS IF WE ARE IN THATCHAI. THE LADY THERE ALWAYS LOOKS AT ME LIKE I AM TO BLAME AFTER CLASS. THANK YOU.