- Went through recommendation letters
- Wrote a recommendation letter recommending a friend
- Went through some examples giving reasons why
- Looked at a recommendation letter I wrote for a student
- Looked at Letters of Intent here
- Did a love letter writing task
- Remember Wednesday is presentation day...be ready for your time slot. In the afternoon we will go to a conference in the IIS building 9th floor at 12.45pm. Therefore please dress smartly on this day.
This letter is quite personal. Some parts are a little informal but the personal feelings in it make it a strong individual recommendation letter
This letter is quite personal but might be a little too informal, particularly if it is written to a company.
This letter is very professional and formal but is not very personal...could seem like it was a 'template' letter
This letter is quite formal and is very personal. Aside from the joke names it is serious and would work well particularly because of the examples that are given which really add strength
This letter is very brief...probably too short to be a strong letter but is quite formal and quite personal.
This letter seems personal to me which is to its strength. It could be improved by making it a little more formal in places